cancel
Cat2002 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Shipping Time

Does anyone know of a way to appeal for a faster shipping/manufacturing time? Last week, my old HP laptop suddenly died. This was unexpected and a huge blow, since my laptop was my only way of making income (I am a online shop owner and digital artist.) I ordered a new laptop as soon as I could, which has made a huge hole in my savings. The last thing I expected was to have to wait until March 8 to get the new laptop. That would be several weeks with no income, and no way to work on current orders. I understand that there are several things in play on the company's end, but considering it was not a custom order laptop and it is currently not the holidays, that seems like an insane wait. Does anyone know of any way to appeal for a faster manufacturing/shipping time? I simply can't afford to wait this long. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
2261 2220 133 432
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Shipping Time

@Cat2002

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation