Waitingwantnow
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Shipping

HP Recommended

HP Pavilion Desktop - TP01-0165z

Ordered at 10:30 am on Tuesday august 25th 2020, got an email the next day saying my order has completely shipped. Followed the tracking number to fedex website that said I was to receive it Friday the 28th by the end of the day. I took off work because it was raining and I didn’t want my computer ruined. 
It didn’t show up.  At 8pm on Friday fedex “updated” expected delivery to “Pending”. 
Today is Monday and it still shows pending. So I logged in to hp.com and looked my order up. Went thru the process of putting in my order # and email and last 4 digits of my phone.......no record of my order. 
I then called several numbers and finally got in touch with a live person. She had me log in and try looking for my order. Then logging out and trying to find my order. 
No order found. She said the desktop pavilion is in stock and fedex has it. Fedex says HP has it. 
This is very frustrating  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,594 17,576 975 834
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Waitingwantnow

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,594 17,576 975 834
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Waitingwantnow

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

Waitingwantnow
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am super excited to accept as solution and hit the resolved button from my desktop computer that said”shipped” a week ago, when I actually get it. 

Waitingwantnow
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Got it. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation