Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

ExpertDay_v2_237x52.jpg

This image on the HP site says the expert day is the 11 thru the 12th, so why has it ended already? 

I noticed that hardly ANY of the posts for help users were answered.  Where were the experts yesterday?

I also looked at all users in the forum for printers and there wasn't one single Pro or Expert listed as a user out of approx 682!

Why were so few questions answered, practically zero solved, and no Pros or Experts in the forum?

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hello, experts day was 24 hours from noon the 11th to noon the 12th EST.   🙂

HP Recommended

To expand on the information MrMatthew provided, not all of the experts assisting on the forums have the expert or pro icon. 

Many of our experts and most active users are still responding to posts, even though the Expert Day has officially ended.  We have a very helpful core of users that assist others on the HP Consumer Support community every day of the year. 

It looks like PrintDoc is looking for more info from you in your thread right now.  🙂

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
HP Recommended

Dear Mr. Matthews:   The time frame was noon on the 11th to noon on the 12th.  Yes, that's 24 hours, all right.  But wouldn't a lot of people have thought it would encompass workdays on the 11th and 12th?  (8  - 5,  etc)

Had I known the clock started ticking at 1200  hours on the 11th and stopped at 1200 hours the 12th, I might have received some assistance.

Very disappointed.    Was I the only one to have missed the memo on this one?  (Sigh)

@MrMatthew wrote:

Hello, experts day was 24 hours from noon the 11th to noon the 12th EST.   🙂

Sadly,

MemphisBelle

HP Recommended

I too am very disappointed with the "Expert Day" outcome. I posted an issue on the pinting forum because I thought "Experts" were going help solve problems...but as llee86 stated there were very few "Experts" posting on the forum???

HP Recommended

MemphisBelle wrote:

Dear Mr. Matthews:   The time frame was noon on the 11th to noon on the 12th.  Yes, that's 24 hours, all right.  But wouldn't a lot of people have thought it would encompass workdays on the 11th and 12th?  (8  - 5,  etc)

Had I known the clock started ticking at 1200  hours on the 11th and stopped at 1200 hours the 12th, I might have received some assistance.

The "Expert Days" event are held a few times a year and bring in an extra hundred or more experts from HP and other areas.  While there are more experts on hand on these days (and more people here posting questions) the forums are open 24/7/365.  There are experts here every day answering questions.  But if you do not post a question you will not get a reply....

Find an appropriate sub forum for your topic and look near the top of the page for suggestions on how to ask good questions.  Provide plenty of details of the issue including your computer or printer model, what operating system and what exactly the issue you have, including any error messages.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

I posted for the expert day, I tried to follow your instructions too, and I am still waiting for an expert to answer my post.  Did I miss another step, Mr Headrick?

Thank you for your help in advance,

Peggy:)

HP Recommended

@peggyretz wrote:

I posted for the expert day, I tried to follow your instructions too, and I am still waiting for an expert to answer my post.  Did I miss another step, Mr Headrick? [snip]

An HP employee answered your question, but sometimes the answer is not what you want :-).

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

@cmonica wrote:

I too am very disappointed with the "Expert Day" outcome. I posted an issue on the pinting forum because I thought "Experts" were going help solve problems...but as llee86 stated there were very few "Experts" posting on the forum???

There were lots of experts and lots of questions.  Not all the questions can be answered, but in your case I believe the issue is a spot on the glass as described in the first response you got.  The spot *might* be on the back side of the glass, that would be a bit more difficult to clean.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.