Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

The software download site is broken. I am trying to download drivers for over 2 hours and the page is still broken. Is the site down for maintenance? When will this be accessible so I can the drivers I need.

22 REPLIES 22
HP Recommended

I am trying to download drivers for HP Proliant Microserver Gen8. The site worked fine last night but since the last 2 hours the site is not working (Page Not Found). When will the site be assessible so I can download my drivers. Currently my server is offline due to ROM being corrupted. I need this asap. Please.....

HP Recommended

Hi @bbnakka ,

Can you check it again? There might be some slow times during this time.

Cheers,

Russ

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended

This is still not working...

HP Recommended

Hi @Ahrace3 and @bbnakka ,

Can you tell me what specific drivers or links are not working for you? 

Thanks,

Russ

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended

Hi @bbnakka ,

I just saw that you posted the spefic driver in another thread and its been merged back here now. It looks like there was a problem earlier on the page and it has been fixed. Can you reply back once you have successfully downloaded? I'll will have to forward it to specific team if you are still having issues.

Best,

Russ

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended

Hi,

i have a probook 4530s [ switchable graphics - amd 7470
i tried to install my amd driver but it doesnt
im using windows 7 64x
i downloaded the driver from http://h20565.www2.hp.com/ but it says error
Screenshot_1.png

Help me please 

HP Recommended
MrProSmith,

Double-click on the "AMD Radeon HD 7400M Series" item listed in device manager (as shown in your screenshot). A new window should pop up with more details. Please copy & paste the text from the details box, and post it here so we can understand what's going on.
___
I am an HP employee.
• Say thanks by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' button on the left
• Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your issue
HP Recommended

Nope, nevermind.

HP Recommended

HP LINK DOWN http://h20564.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/psi/swdHome/?lang=en&cc=in&sp4ts.oid=5269095&lang=...      ... NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD DRIVERS FOR PROBOOK 4540S ...  

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.