Did you mean: 
rjallred1945
Level 1
7 4 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Someon has hi-jacked my name.

HP Recommended

I think I have a complaint?  Unless I totally misinterperted some wrong.  I am new to the forum and have posted two questions.  I can't find either of them.  However I have found two posts under my name that I did not post.  They are about a hard drive question.  I think that it's someone that has been band from the forum or something like that.  I was not sure who to address this to so I figured I would put it in blog area were there would be someone to advance this to a person in charge.  Thank you in advance.  rjallred1945  The real deal.

Please if I have posted in wrong area or this is inapproriate,  Blame being a rookie. Let me know and I will correct what ever need done.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Antonius_L
Retired
Retired
808 805 2 26
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello rjailred1945,

We need more information from you to assess your problem.

From what I can see, your profile was registered in 2011 and was active at that time. No malicious activity from this time could be found.

Could you please provide me with links to the posts you believe were submitted by another person other than you?

Any futher information that comes to mind about your account could be helpful.

thank you for your time,

AntoniusL

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation