Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fred_sf
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Something interesting happens in HP China

HP Recommended

Dear HP people, I guess you may be interested in something happening in China HP. They are carrying out a "Bonus Program" to encourage people buy the original toners and other stuff. However, when people follow the introduction to register and want to get their gifts by spending bonus, HP China use all kinds of ridiculous excuse to terminate customers' accounts and cancel the bonus. This has been almost equal to "cheat and tricks" and ruining HP's honor and credit in Chinese market. Also, I have to say that dealing with HP China service is the worst experience I've ever had. They don't want to solve any problem for the customers, they even wouldn't let you finish your words...I'm a HP fan, I really want to see HP gets better. During my staying in China, I find they are making people disappointed. I hope the headquater office could concern on it and stop that funny "Bonus Program" at least...

Thanks.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation