Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I am registered, however, when I try to post a question I get this message:  Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.

Please click the Back button on your browser.

What am I missing?

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi macula!  It looks like after you posted this, you were able to post in the forums.  Has everything worked out for you or are you still experiencing issues with the forum?

KittyK - HP Support Forums Moderator

Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
HP Recommended

I just registered. But I can't post a new question. When I try, I also get the "Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action." response.

HP Recommended

Hi Tom_HP, it looks like this might have cleared up and you were able to make a new post now?  I just wanted to check that you weren't still having issues; if you are just let us know so we can look further into it!

KittyK - HP Support Forums Moderator

Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
HP Recommended

Yes, I was able to post a new topic. Not sure what the problem was the first time.

HP Recommended

i can reply but i also have this problem, i needed to post a problem my computer had but everytime i select NEW POST the message shows saying i do not have sufficent privelages, i just made this account too :indifferent:

HP Recommended

I have the same issue.  I can add to an existing post but cannot create a thread.  I can't see any explaination as to what is required to address this restriction

...  Hum.  Resolved now.  First attempt fails with the above error message.  However, subsequent attempts all works.  I'm good now.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.