Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp Notebook 15bs501na
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)

Don't know if hp monitor this forum, but I'll try it anyway.

I'm an established Instant Ink subscriber. How can I get the special offer I saw today on Huffpost for printable family craft items? I'd like to do this sort of thing with my nearly 4-y-o granddaughter.

Anyone know, and can help out a novice silver surfer?

Thanks,

Mr, N.A.Foran

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Naforan

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

MKazi is at your service. 

I understand that you have an enrolled for the HP instant ink service and are looking for a special offer you saw on Huffpost for printable family craft items. 

In order to assist you, I will need your HP instant ink account details. Since the instant ink account details are confidential, I have sent you a private message asking for the information. 

Please feel free to reply. 

Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended

@Naforan

It looks like you were interacting with @MKazi, but he is out for the day & I'll be glad to help you out,

I'm the Flower_Bud & I'm at your service.

Thank you for responding,

To understand better, could you share a picture of the special offer?

Let me know,

Cheers 🙂

HP Recommended

Sorry, I don;t know how to do this. I'm a silver surfer with very limited expertise. Thanks to you and m-Kazi for trying to help, but I suspect the special offer has now passed. Never mind, I'll keep on surfing, it's bloomin' marvellous, all my science-fiction dreams coming true. Thanks again.

HP Recommended

@Naforan

Thanks for responding,

Once you have the promo code, feel free to reach out to us, we will be glad to assist you 🙂

Cheers 🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.