Naforan
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Special Offers

HP Recommended
hp Notebook 15bs501na
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)

Don't know if hp monitor this forum, but I'll try it anyway.

I'm an established Instant Ink subscriber. How can I get the special offer I saw today on Huffpost for printable family craft items? I'd like to do this sort of thing with my nearly 4-y-o granddaughter.

Anyone know, and can help out a novice silver surfer?

Thanks,

Mr, N.A.Foran

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 830 1,539
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Naforan

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

MKazi is at your service. 

I understand that you have an enrolled for the HP instant ink service and are looking for a special offer you saw on Huffpost for printable family craft items. 

In order to assist you, I will need your HP instant ink account details. Since the instant ink account details are confidential, I have sent you a private message asking for the information. 

Please feel free to reply. 

Cheers! 🙂

0 Kudos
Flower_Bud
Retired
Retired
5,216 5,204 272 397
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Naforan

It looks like you were interacting with @MKazi, but he is out for the day & I'll be glad to help you out,

I'm the Flower_Bud & I'm at your service.

Thank you for responding,

To understand better, could you share a picture of the special offer?

Let me know,

Cheers 🙂

0 Kudos
Naforan
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry, I don;t know how to do this. I'm a silver surfer with very limited expertise. Thanks to you and m-Kazi for trying to help, but I suspect the special offer has now passed. Never mind, I'll keep on surfing, it's bloomin' marvellous, all my science-fiction dreams coming true. Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Flower_Bud
Retired
Retired
5,216 5,204 272 397
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Naforan

Thanks for responding,

Once you have the promo code, feel free to reach out to us, we will be glad to assist you 🙂

Cheers 🙂

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation