Did you mean: 
FlyingHorse
Level 1
12 4 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Start Page

HP Recommended

Whenever I log into the forums I get sent to "Notebook Operating Systems and Software". How do I fix this so that I go to the "HP Support Forum Home"?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
WyreNut
Level 15
16,237 14,996 1,038 2,094
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Try saving a new bookmark for the location you desire.

Log into the Forum, navigate to the Home page, then tell your browser to save this location as a bookmark.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
FlyingHorse
Author
Level 1
12 4 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your attempt to help me but that is really not related to my problem.

Perhaps I didn't explain the situation clearly enough. I can reach the support forum home page just fine. I click on login in the upper right it takes and I get taken to the login page. I enter the correct username and password and the forum software logs me into the system. The problem is that the forum software then sends me to somewhere else in the forum, not the page I logged in from.

0 Kudos
WyreNut
Level 15
16,237 14,996 1,038 2,094
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Using the method I suggested worked for me.

I just logged out, navigated to the Home page of the forum, logged in, and it went right back to the Home page.

I set this as a new bookmark, and logged out again.  Closed the browser, opened it and clicked the bookmark.  Back to the home page before and after logging in!

Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies.  Try another browser.  Try my suggestion!  😉

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation