cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kihlmo
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Suggestion: Link to HP.com/support and corresponding SN# from Fn+Esc(HP System Info)

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey there,

I'm not sure if this would be the right channel, but didn't find any "user voice"-variants.

In order to handle support errands to singular computers I would like to suggest the linking of HP.com/support directly to the corresponding computers SN# from Fn+Esc(HP System Info), as a QoL-improvement.

This may have been in discussion before and be inappropriate for a different number of reasons. If so, how are you guys handling it?

I'm within and organization that currently does not allow the use of "HP Assistant", or has implemented any smart functionality regarding SCCM integration and HP SoftPaq or other software for such automation.

The main reason would be to ease the day-to-day burden of keeping the machine park up to date, primarily BIOS/UEFI.

Outside my suggestion, with the restrictions in my current context, any suggestions from you on how to handle it?

Kind regards,

Kihlmo

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation