Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Angel41
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Suggestion

HP Recommended

I want to buy laptop for university. I am a programmer. So which laptop I should buy....??

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Fanordi
Level 12
996 991 108 193
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, I need to have more informations for advise you, else you just need buy the powerful laptop in your price.. What is important for you?? Do you need to have a graphic card?? More disk capacity? A long time battery?? A touch screen?? Other?? 
And what is your maximum price?? 

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

0 Kudos
Angel41
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply.

Ram Should be 8 Gb.

Not more heavy & not with wider screen (bigger than 15'').

Should be of hp or Dell.

Long time Battery.

Not else suggestions in my mind yet. Consider  it if you feel important.

Price limit is Pkr 70,000. (Pkr = Pakistan's Currency). You can convert it to dollars.

0 Kudos
Fanordi
Level 12
996 991 108 193
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK, your price is approximately 450 US dollars. I don't know where you can buy in your country, so I have check in Amazon because I know it can deliver in a lot of country but I don't know for Pakistan. 

For battery it is difficult to know. I have seen this models with 14 inch screen.

Processor Intel Core i3 with 1 To m.2 SSD (lot of speed storage): https://www.amazon.com/HP-BrightView-Micro-Edge-WLED-Backlit-Touchscreen/dp/B07YNZM7XR/ref=sr_1_51?q...

Processor Intel Core i5 (best processor) but only 256 Go SSD: https://www.amazon.com/HP-Business-Quad-Core-i5-1035G1-Bluetooth/dp/B07ZV8LQSC/ref=sr_1_50?qid=15782...

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation