Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fujilives
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Support

HP Recommended

Last night I was updating some HP drivers on my In-law's machines and had an survey pop up when I was in the support section.  At the time I didn't really have a spare moment to fill it out, but today when I went to find it again it didn't pop up (presumably the survey is over now).

In any case, I wanted to chime in on that if I can.

This last year I bought an HP Tm2t convertable laptop/tablet with high hopes, and ran into several problems.  First it was a malfunctioning wireless card, after a pretty lengthy discussion or two, a replacement machine was sent.  A few weeks later the hard-drive failed and I had to get that replaced.  This might sound like HP-bashing, but I assure you, it's not.  Quite the opposite.  These days, hardware fails, period.  It just happens and it's not neccessarily the fault of the 'brand' of the computer you buy.  So today, what I look for is a company that will honor thier warrenty, not fight me tooth and nail to prevent a return, and just makes my return proccess / warranty honoring an easy and painless experience.

Every step of the way (with the exception of a couple bad phone techs I had to get past) was an absolute pleasure as far as these things go.  I just got off an hour long phone conversation with Dell trying to return a bad stick of ram we had to buy for a guy's laptop here at work, and holy crap... HP is leaps and bounds ahead of the competition in support right now.

Last week we had a power outage and one of our servers had a hard drive fry, I called up support, got right through by saying "servers" (awesome phone implementation by the way, so much faster than others) and since our machine was under warranty, a replacement hard drive was sent and the machine was in tip-top shape the very next day.  Just a couple days later, we had a power supply fail on those servers, it was a redundant supply, so not a big deal (everything is still running) - I just called up, ordered a replacement part (this time not under warranty, still an easy process) and it's on it's way.

In any case, I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU for making my life with HP a better experience.

My only complaint is that the screen on my Tm2t is complete crap (I can't even see it if I ever-so-slightly tilt it) so I just don't use it at this point, it sits on a shelf as a rather expensive dust collector.  But as far as support goes, it's been fantastic and I will continue to buy HP hardware until your support starts slacking.  If you guys feel like sending me the screen from new business line of laptops or just a whole **bleep** new one, by all means, otherwise, just keep on doing what you are doing, we the people who have to repair the machines appreciate it.

Josh Middleton / Fujilives

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
SandyD
Level 7
946 876 11 88
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community and thank you for the feedback!

This is a forum to share feedback and give suggestions relating to the community. If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation