Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

OK I AM FRIGGIN BEYOND MAD!  YOU PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY, BUT YET YOU OUTSOURCE YOUR TECHINCAL SUPPORT TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND CAN NOT GIVE AUTHORZATION FOR ANYTHING.  THERE IS NOWHERE I CAN CALL HERE IN THE UNITED STATES ABOUT REPAIRS DONE AT YOUR CALIFORNIA HP OFFICE.  EVERYTIME I CALL I GET INDIA, CHINA, OR THE PHILIPPEANS.  SO YOU TELL ME WHERE YOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS. 

EVERY TIME ONE OF THESE COMPUTER GIANTS GETS THE OPPORTUNITY TO DESTROY CUSTOMER RELATIONS YOU CERTAINLY DO IT WELL.

I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING HP AGAIN.

THANK YOU FOR NOTHING.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below. 

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message

HP Recommended

Wow same crap just written differently and i won't use your website for my complaints.  I will be speaking over the phone to the HP Corporate offices on Monday.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.