Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I, Hitandu Wahi from India, having a Compaq Presario note book, have been totally unhappy & dissatiusfied with the way HP is handelling its after sales services in India. This is a classic case of PETHETIC SERVICE by the service centre called Digitech E-Services based in New Delhi.

My Laptop was getting switched off suddenly without getting shut down properly. I gave my machine to the authorized service centre managed by HP's partner Digitech E-Services at 33-A, Rama Road, Industrial Are, New Delhi  on 21st Feb 2009 (which as under warrantee).

I was attended by their Demo/service Engineer Mr Giraaj and was told that they need to watch the system for 24 hours to comment on the fault. Next they they called to take the backup of my machine. After doing so i was told that they’ll cal me for next update. On 24th Feb 09 I got a an SMS from HP stating that they have detected a problem in the mother board of my laptop & have ordered a new mother board & asked my to wait for next update………….. 

I didnot get any reply from tehm for 20 days. Finally after getting very upset, one day I called & demanded to speak to some body senior & my call was transferred to Mr Dharmender, who assured to check on this issue & reply the next day. Again there was no response from your side for days………………. 

I called up again on 21st Mar 08 & then spoke to Ms Manpreet, who in turn assured me of prompt reply & called back to tell me that Mother board of my machine was to be replaced & there is shortage of the same & promised to get the same replaced next day get this matter sorted out immediately. I was told that she’ll call me & inform once my machine is ready. Again there was no response from your side for days………………. 

Today on 01st Apr 09, I called up again & demanded to speak to Ms Manpreet, who assured me to check the status of my machine & call back in half an hour. But even this time also I did not get a reply from her. After 6-7 hours I got an SMS from HP stating that Mother board of my note book has been ordered & I should wait for next update. NOW THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO ME……………  

Even after 38 days, my note book’s mother board has not been replaced and on top of it your service centre people do not have the courtesy to call back & keep your customers informed. In the whole bargain it is HP’s image is getting spoilt. During my last 04 visits to your repair centre I have come across some many people who were not happy with their working, rather they were all annoyed with the way they were dealt & handled in terms for response & solving of problem. I am rather surprised with the way company like HP (an International Giant) is working in India & proving support to its customers.

I have been a HP customer have purchased so many HP machines, Laptops & printers for self, family & friends, but the way HP has handled my complained this time, I would say they have lost a loyal customer.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Hitandu Wahi,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.