Did you mean: 
Ulycys
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Tech support

HP Recommended
Pavilion desktop

i am looking for help with hp's tech support I don't know where to go or call ,I have purchased  a brand new pavilion desktop and the pc tower didn't work so I called the tech support number and they told me they would send me a shipping box to return it for service repair,in the box where directions clearly stating  to send the power chord with the pc tower,so that's what I did and upon return of my pc tower they did not return my power chord(there is 2 parts to this chord 1 which plugs into the wall outlet and the other which has a big black box inline with the chord) I called tech support back again to ask the whereabouts of my power chord,they told me they would send the original chord or a brand new replacement .

3 days latter no chord I called them back again a 3rd time and the operator assured me they will search for my chord or replace it quickly! 2 days latter they did send me part of the chord the one that plugs into the wall outlet and i didn't get the second part back the one with the big black box inline!

I called tech support again for my chord  and to no avail!

I called them again 3 days latter  and talked with a supervisor  she said they would take care of this within 2 days,well now that time has passed  and  still no power chord!  I really just don't know where to go or call for help on this issue!

Clearly hp is very unprofessional  and it seems they are just giving me the run around ! From a very dissatisfied  customer!Anyone out there with a similar  problem?

This has been over a months time now  and i have to cancel my brand new Internet service which I can't use now because of all this I cannot buy another pc since my money is tied up with this up pc!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AlexandruN
Level 6
424 424 28 73
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

The agent you spoke to should have created a service order for the AC adapter and a second one for the power cord that plugs into the wall.

Feel free to call them back and repeat what I just said 50 times until they understand. If both orders have been placed, it can take up to 7 working days for it to arrive.

0 Kudos
Cheron-Z
Retired
Retired
4,444 4,348 250 491
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Ulycys

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation