Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Terrible customer and technical support

I have never had such a tough time with a computer outfit as I do with HP.  I ordered 3 computers and they did not come with all the parts.  This caused numerous calls to a call center that does not speak English and give you the run around.  After 2 and 1/2 weeks all 3 computers were sent back.  HP is now playing games with refunding monies.  Their attitude is nasty and after 2 hours of trying to get them to give me a complete refund I hung up, since I could not handle their attitude and I was at work trying to do my job.  I than contacted my credit card and they will do the fighting for me.  I will never buy from HP.COm again.  their technical support is the worst.  They are not customer friendly.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 7
946 878 11 89
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Terrible customer and technical support

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community. This is a forum to share feedback and give suggestions relating to the community. If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation