Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi! Who ever is responsible for fixing the forum: thank you! I'm sure it takes a lot of time and resources to keep things running smoothly on the forum. I guess there will always be trouble makers and spammers that choose to use there knowledge to disrupt instead of to help and make things better. I'm now able to log on from different computers and make attachments on all the threads, which I couldn't do before the maintenance up grade. I know this is not the right section to post this. It should go in the HP Cafe section, but no one ever looks there. I have tried to start discussions in the HP Cafe with little results. It looks like it was a fun place at one time, but now it's pretty dead.

PS This thread can be moved. I just wanted to show my appreciation for the maintenance people.

Take a bow maintenance people. You are appreciated by this old man!

I came here to help, learn, pass it forward , and to make new friends. Thank you for letting me be apart of the HP community

Dokie!:heart:

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Well At least you know one member here appreciates the work you do on the HP forum.

Dokie!!:smileywink:

HP Recommended

Nice 'Thank You' post Dokie! They did do a great job.:)

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

@CherylG wrote:

Nice 'Thank You' post Dokie! They did do a great job.:)

And now there are two that appreciate you!:smileywink:

HP Recommended

And I am sure many more.;)

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

Hi,

I agree. Many thanks to the forum team.

Jaco

HP Recommended

Hi @Dokie ,

I have moved your thread here since this is the appropreate section for this one! :TongueOut:

Best,

Russ

I worked for HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.