cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gg5500
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

The printer support person did not know what the icons on the screen were for and

HP Recommended

For a computer company, this website is the most confusing I have seen. Simple questions that the printer tech support person could not tell me-What do the icons on the right side of the screen stand for, how to register my printer-I found it on the bottom of the first page. He could not tell me who I could talk to to answer these questions. I have his name and would be glad to share it with HP and his speech had such a heavy regional accent I could not understand a lot of what he said. The search feature returned "No Results" when i put in HP ENVY 5660 and under where it states to put in the model number, it has as an example Inkjet 122500, just like the info I placed in there to find my printer. Then the tech guy states to me, oh the model number is on the bottom of your computer-BUT THEY HAVE, UNDER EXAMPLES, THE EXACT KIND OF INFO I PLACED IN THAT FIELD!! Get this together for the minimum tekkie who just wants to print a report from my computer. Can your search feature answer simple searches like the two I tried to get answers to?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation