cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rosmcn
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

This site absolutely sucks. There is not enough space to ask the question and when I want to get to

HP Recommended

Why dont you put the BODY part in the question section as well as the feedback section. in the question section the subject part is not even labelled.

Why should I have to jump over CIA like security hurdles just to ask a straight forward **bleep** question about a 9500 series laptop I just bought. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to know how to install a new nvidia card in my Pavillion 9500 coz the existing one is causing red a blue flashes all over the screen and a driver update does not fix it.

IS THAT SO SENSITIVE A QUESTION???? REALLY???

Ross McNeilage Melbourne Australia. 

ps GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. Not everything is a matter of national security!!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
SedonaF
Retired
Retired
1,540 1,111 23 131
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi rosmcn,

The subject of the post is for a title that you can use to briefly describe what your problem is, and then you use the body to add as much detail as you can.  In the body of the post, there is no space restriction, so you should have plenty of room to ask your question 🙂

There are no security measures that prevent you from posting because of length in the body, but if you are posting language blocked by the language filter, it won't let you post.

Please try asking your question in the Notebook Hardware forum, and let me know if you have any other issues.

Thanks,

SunshineF

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation