2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Trying To Get Help

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need help on a few questions.

I had posted them on the board all at once as I had extra time during the COVID-19 shutdowns.

I was banned for 'spamming' yet each question was separate and relevant.  I did have to break one into one heading and 2 replies as it would not let me post log entries exceeding my character count.

How do I get my account reviewed and restored.  I was doing nothing wrong and only giving the information that others (HP Experts or community members) would require to assist me.

Please dont ban me again just for trying to have this reviewed.  I could find no other way to submit for review top a moderator as I couldnt log into the other account at all.  I am just trying to get help please.

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Trying4Help

I was able to find the following profile, RandumbName, that matched this account. I have reviewed the account's post and have un-banned the account. Please confirm that this is indeed your account.

After you confirm the account, I will be closing the "Trying4Help" account. Thank you.

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Trying4Help

I was able to find the following profile, RandumbName, that matched this account. I have reviewed the account's post and have un-banned the account. Please confirm that this is indeed your account.

After you confirm the account, I will be closing the "Trying4Help" account. Thank you.

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

Trying4Help
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you so much Kevin.  I understand why I might have set off some auto-moderation with posting so much.  I appreciate your review and actions in un-banning my original account!

0 Kudos
RandumbName
Level 2
25 13 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you @Kevin-T!

I am having an issue of another kind that needs correct moderation.  I am PM'ing you.

Thanks again for helping!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation