Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a user id of pooky2483 and pooky2190. is there any way they can be merged into one (pooky2483) or do I have to have different ones for the forum and one for the normal HP site and the ePrint.

I also have trouble navigating the HP site - hence the 2 user id's

Pete

Kubuntu 14.04LTS / Epson ET-2550 / Epson ET-6500 / LibreOffice Version: 4.2.7.2 Build ID: 420m0(Build:2) / Sky Broadband /
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi Pete,

The ePrint site and the forums are seperate from each other, so you would not be able to merge your IDs together.  However if you want to change your display name here to match the one on the other sites, I could do that for you, if you let me know which name you want shown on the forums.

Keep in mind when signing in though, you might still have to use the original user ID you used to sign up here.

Let me know if I can be of assistance,

SunshineF

HP Recommended

That would be good, thank you. Could you change the one on here, which I think is pooky2190 to pooky 2483, the sme as it is on the other part of HP.

Thanks

Pete

Kubuntu 14.04LTS / Epson ET-2550 / Epson ET-6500 / LibreOffice Version: 4.2.7.2 Build ID: 420m0(Build:2) / Sky Broadband /
HP Recommended

Done 🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.