Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Why can't we edit our posts?? Of the dozens of forums I have used, this is one the 2% that doesn't allow editing posts.___________ Also, why doesn't page formatting work here? All the sentences are run together. You can't separate anything. It makes a very hard read.__________ Best I can do is what was just done. A series of underscores
6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended
I tried "Rich text" and "HTML", but neither make any difference. In the above example, I separated the three sentences by a line, but they are run together.
HP Recommended
Since the site fails validation, it appears it is solely a site issue! I do run a W3C browser, but the site is NOT W3C compliant!
HP Recommended

Do you have the same issues in Firefox or Chrome or is it just Opera? 

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

HP Recommended
Page loads fine on Firefox. Never tried it on Chrome recently. Seems to happen only on Opera, but that's not an excuse.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
HP Recommended
The pages load the same. Firefox looks the same as Opera, it's the posting part. The form seems to ignore paragraphs composed in Opera.____ I ran into this in one ot two other forums (that I rarely use) where formatting is lost. Only a single space is accepted between words or sentences.____ Example here is, after the two underscores I created a paragraph, but it gets run together.
HP Recommended
The other missing element is no ability to quote._____ Change to vBulletin. It works!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.