Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi I’ve been trying to post a question in inkjet forum but from Chrome and from IE the ‘post’ button just reloads the form. It doesn’t actually post. 

Am using an iPod to type this. 

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

and now I know it works from an iPod I can post my original question. But it does look like the forum isn’t geared up to windows 10. 

HP Recommended

Nope. The inkjet forum is definitely NOT WORKING. Can’t post there using ANY device. 

HP Recommended

I just posted a "test" post in the inkjet forum.  Using Win 10 and Chrome.  No issue at all...

Clear your browser history, cookies, etc. and try again.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

Hello

This posting was not allowed to go, with no error provided to me, as per the OP poster in this thread.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-Notebooks/Which-power-brick-rating-for-HP-Elite-Thunderbolt-3...

The following was tried:

• With or without Operating System and / or Product Name entries
  • Mobile browser (with and w/out desktop mode) - android chrome
  • Desktop browser - chrome, opera (chromium)
  • With or without message tags.
  • On two different internet connections, with UK IPs.

In the end, I removed all detail in the post, posted minimal "this is text" style filler in the Subject and Problem description. That allowed me to post. I then edited in a decent question detail and tags after the effect.

Also (just as an aside), just now (long after the original posting issue) when I used the formatting controls to add some indents, the posting mechanism actually did give me some feedback ... to say that I had used invalid HTML. Problem with that was that it was the HTML that the posting mechanism had provided. Feel free to try adding a couple of levels of indent. 😉

Best

Eliot

EDIT - I've just gone back to my post, and it's saying that it has been marked as spam ... what the danged jiminy is going on here, folks?! (yes - i've used the [counter intuitive] reporting function to spam report something that isn't spam as not spam, so that it can be set as not spam - sorry, that's not sarcasm, just having a little fun with my woes 😉 ...)

NOT SPAM.jpg

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.