Did you mean: 
Finally_retired
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Unable to post question "Please correct the highlighted errors and try again."

HP Recommended

Hi,

I am trying to post a question (http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/postpage/category-id/Notebook/submitted/true/choose-node/true?me... and keep getting "Please correct the highlighted errors and try again.".  I included all the suggestions in my initial comments, having first read the FAQs, and do not understand why I am unable to post.

Suggestions?  I am using Firefox 10.0.1 as my browser.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
SedonaF
Retired
Retired
1,540 1,111 23 131
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

When you get the message above it should let you know what needs to be removed from the post.  Sometimes a url will inadvertantly include filtered words, if you're including a url try posting without it first to see if the message gets through.

Regards,

SunshineF

0 Kudos
SedonaF
Retired
Retired
1,540 1,111 23 131
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
0 Kudos
Finally_retired
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi and thank you for your quick response.  IIRC there was no mention in the error message about removing "filtered words", just "Please correct the highlighted errors and try again.".   I will have to try and recreate the issue as there are no notes of the issue.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation