cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Donavadam
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Unable to provide repair order information?

HP Recommended

Hi all,

Ok so here's my story, for the past week and a half I've been keeping up to date on my repair order which is resulting in HP having me send my laptop into them and them sending me a different one. The problem is, my case manager can't provide me with ANY information on the order. I don't have an order number, expected date, tracking number, etc. She says that she contacted the order department on Monday and they haven't sent anything back, HOW is this possible?! Is the communication that bad in HP that they can't even get a simple order number sent between departments? She mentioned that they've updated their order process or something like that and have had a few problems, I'm just wondering if anybody else has had this problem?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
MrMatthew
Retired
Retired
1,058 863 11 83
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation