Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp Zbook.
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

I registered a case today but when I didn't receive the standard email ack I logged in again.

However, this message appear when I search for my ticket.

"Your Organization account may not be set up properly and you may not have permissions to see the case. Please look for the case ID in the case list in the My Views sections."

I reviwed the details within my profile but I don't have a 'My Views' section. What's wrong?

Please help.

Rgds

23 REPLIES 23
HP Recommended

@perlanvin

@perlanvin wrote:

Hi,

I registered a case today but when I didn't receive the standard email ack I logged in again.

However, this message appear when I search for my ticket.

"Your Organization account may not be set up properly and you may not have permissions to see the case. Please look for the case ID in the case list in the My Views sections."

I reviwed the details within my profile but I don't have a 'My Views' section. What's wrong?

Please help.

Rgds

No idea - never had this happen.

I have asked that someone take a look -- should there be a response, you will hear back.

Please be aware:  Contact from HP -- the real HP -- is restricted.  Protect yourself.  Should you receive a Personal Message to contact some random phone number or if you receive a message to contact someone by email, do not do so.

The following is from HP and shows up in your Personal Message page:

Beware of fake HP Support
Be alert for scammers who may be posing as HP representatives and only call numbers from people who have a label next to their screen name. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on the blue “Report Inappropriate Content” button above the message. Thank you!

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP devices and technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Hello Thank you for posting your concerns on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your matters to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They may request for some additional information from you in order to look up your case or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Please keep in mind not to post any personal information publicly (serial numbers, phone numbers, and etc.). If you have any additional questions please send me a private message. Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
HP Recommended

I am experiencing the same issue.  When I submit a case online I do not get an email confirmation and I never get a call from local HP tech like I used to after submitting a case.  I then have to call support, explain the issue again and then wait on hold for a tech to confirm the details of my case.  The entire process takes up over an hour of my time on average.

I too get the same message (Your Organization account may not be set up properly and you may not have permissions to see the case. Please look for the case ID in the case list in the My Views sections ) when attempting to access the case after submission.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

HP Recommended

@glassjaw7

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Thank you Kevin

HP Recommended

Hello Kevin, I am also receiving the same message for all cases that I submit. I receive a confirmation email, and can see the case on my support case manager view, but I receive the same error message mentioned above when clicking on the case ID.

HP Recommended

Ditto here, getting the exact same error trying to review cases:

HP Recommended

Has this been resolved? I have had the same issue since May and nobody appears willing or cares enough to help.

HP Recommended

I have the same issue, bug in the portal ?

when the case is closed I cant view the case anymore, the only link goes to the https://mycrm.support.hp.com/en-US/edit-case/ URL 

this make it impossible for me to know what the outcome of the case was since I cant reade the suggested outcome of the case (the e-mail sent only saus that the case was updated/cloesed

Will the portal  be fixed soon ?

regards

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.