Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have just experience the following, I have contacted HP  as I would like to acquire for the cost of parts and HP technical support reply is as follows

"

HP Support to me
show details Sep 28 (6 days ago) 

Thank you for contacting Hewlett-Packard.

This is in response to your e-mail regarding the HP Pavilion dv3025tx Entertainment Notebook PC.

Dear Vincent,

Thank you for contacting HP e-Solutions.

This e mail is in reference to the service request: 6540952.

Please confirm your contact number: [text removed]

I understand that you would like to know the estimate cost detail of Keyboard and CMOS battery for the notebook.

Vincent, I would like to inform you that since we are in technical support we do not have the quotation detail, please contact the HP sales team and they would assist you further.

Singapore Sales Team :

1800-278-0182
8:30am - 5:30pm
Monday to Friday (Excl. Public Holidays)

1800-278-8100
8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday (Excl. Public Holidays)

Also, please check the below web-link to send E-mail to pre-sales and they would assist you promptly.

https://h50043.www5.hp.com/formlab/en-SG/0404_080310123734_1.aspx

From Feb 1st, HP stopped free support for out of warranty Consumer and Commercial Notebook. Alternatively, you have the option to seek self-help support from our web site at 
www.hp.com/go/bsc or you can bring your notebook to Service Center for chargeable support, however, I tried my best to help you.

Thank you again for contacting HP e-Solutions.

Regards,
Jeeva. A
Technical Support Engineer-HP e-Solutions
"Our aim is to deliver best in class customer service".

Sincerely,

HP Email Support

Please include the following identifier in the subject line of all future correspondence relating to this ticket.

Incident ID: <6540952>>

"

Then I contacted HP Pre-sales as suggested and got the following reply

"

Hi Mr Vincent,

Thank you for enquiry.

I understand that Mr Vincent would like to know the cost for the following parts to be repaired. I suggect Mr Vincent to contact the HP Technical dpt at 62725300.

Thank You.
[text removed]

"

So can anyone advise me who to contact? Or should I just boycott HP product and forward these set of email to all my friends who are potential buyers, so that they know HP support is hard to get.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community. This is a forum to share feedback and give suggestions relating to the community. If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
HP Recommended

PLEASE provide a more prominent address to provide feedback. Obviously the Moderators have not click on the link and see where consumers can provide feedback. THERE IS NO LINK OR WAY to provide feedback

To all Moderators, before you lock the threads, please check the link that you always provide. There is NO PLACE to feedback on services and products except a feedback to Webmaster

HP Recommended

Please follow the link, and click the name of your country.  This should bring you to a page with information on calling and emailing HP, or contacting tech support.  For example, these are some of the available options after selecting the United States - English link off the page linked to you by moderators.

Find HP Addresses, phone numbers, and hours of operation for various HP and partner office locations

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.