Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY All-in-One - 32-a0009na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Very disappointed that despite talking to a very efficient support assistant on Monday 18th, with regards to a repair collection which was supposed to happen today, alas it is not so.

I spoke to another rep today who said they would call me back to update me and that never happened either.

Is this what I can expect from HP as a very loyal customer?

--
HB3263827
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Good luck. My HP account shows I have an extended warranty, yet once I actually needed a repair, I have been asked multiple times to provide proof of the HP Care Pack I purchased. Now HP will not repair the laptop because it is "not economically feasible". I gave up arguing.  This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had.

After going online and finding an HP repair facility (Ubreakwefix) they kept it for a week and said the repair had to be performed by HP. After waiting a week for packing materials, I shipped the laptop. After over a week I finally asked online for a status. HP stated the parts were in transit with no ETA. Today I received a call stating the laptop had obvious damage, had multiple failed hardware parts, and was not underwarranty. The I received email asking for proof of warranty purchase. Then I received another email asking to close the case. That individual just repeated what was said and I finally asked for the laptop back. I owed a laptop for 18 months. Spent just under $600 on it. Spent another $70 or so on extended warranty. 

i am beyon dlivid, but understand that HP is so big that I will never get this resolved. It should be noted I never raised my voice to anyone, but was hung up on and never called back, on the phone 4 separate days for over 3 hours just to get it shipped off for repeair in the first place. 

I wonder who else has experienced the nightmare of HP Customer Support? Interesting that I am typing this on a 6 year old Dell laptop that has never had a problem.

HP Recommended

Wow, my issues pale in comparison.

Luckily for me, I bought my PC and extended warranty direct from HP, so providing PoP was easy.

I called again today and have been told the collection had not been booked for my repair but has now been rectified.

The next thing that could go wrong is that they don't bring a box to put the PC in.

We will see.

--
HB3263827
HP Recommended

So, DPD collected my PC and what a miserable bugger he was...complaining about having to pack large items...hecouldn't even figure out how to pack the PC even though HP had sent the correct packaging for my PC, ended up with a half-arsed job with a lot of sticky tape.

Hope he hasn't buggered my PC!

--
HB3263827
HP Recommended

And now the repair guys say they can't find a problem with it!

I would not have sent it away if the bloomin thing had started up.

Best way of describing it would be that every time I tried to power it on I would get a series of loud beeps both low tone and high.

The rep I spoke to on Monday went through some tests with me...pressing the power button and keyboard keys simultaneously  with no luck.  So she advised a repair.

Hope they find the issue soon, I want my PC back!

🤧

--
HB3263827
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.