cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susan_B8
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Very late delivery, I dont think they actually have the device at all (waiting stock)

HP Recommended
Hp 15s-fq1057tu

I ordered a hp 15s-fq1057tu laptop off the Australian website on the 24/4/20, and the websites had said it would be delivered by the 1/5/20. I had checked the status of my order again and it said it would now arrive on the 22/5/20. So much for fast delivery.

Anyways, my order also says it's awaiting stock, meaning they currently don't have the product available to send. After searching the exact model of the laptop I ordered on the website, I am scared that it may be that there will be no device available at all, as it wasn't in any results for the search at all. I have already been charged for the laptop.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,079 17,061 935 758
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Susan_B8

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

We shall escalate this case.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation