Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

If at all possible, we would like to carry on the tradition of the old Voodoo forums by allowing owners of voodoo computers to have their screennames altered to the orange color to show our loyalty to the brand.  Its also pretty darn cool.  I've been informed by our moderators to post this question here in order to get a response.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@1ke wrote:

If at all possible, we would like to carry on the tradition of the old Voodoo forums by allowing owners of voodoo computers to have their screennames altered to the orange color to show our loyalty to the brand.  Its also pretty darn cool.  I've been informed by our moderators to post this question here in order to get a response.

You could just create a Voodoo-themed signature...it would be more visible.  😜

HP Recommended

We could do the sig thing, I did one for TNB but never used it.  

I always felt I needed to simply list a couple of the Rigs I had to show some "street cred" when answering tech questions (regardless of the fact I had over 2400+ posts). 

Blackbird 002Core i7-920 ~ eVGA X58 SLI ~ 6GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 ~ OCZ Vertex 60 GB SSD ~ WD Black 1TB ~ 3 x SLI BFG gtx260s max core 55 ~ Custon LC (cpu)
Blackbird 002Core i7-920 ~ eVGA X58 SLI ~ 12GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 ~ 2 x WD Velociraptor 300GB (Raid 0) ~ WD Velociraptor 300GB ~ WD Velociraptor 150GB ~ eVGA e-GeForce 9800 GT AKIMBO ~ Asetek LCLC (cpu)
OmenIntel Core 2 Extreme X6800 ~ eVGA nForce 750i SLI FTW ~ 4GB Corsair Dominator DDR2 1066 ~ WD Raptor 150GB ~ WD Black 1TB ~ eVGA GeForce 8800 GTX ~ LG Multi read write
HP Recommended

I agree with both 1ke and PhotoOtaku. Orange names would be cool and appreciated. And I'll use my sig to list some stuff I own.

2 x HP Firebird 802 + 2 x HP 2159m monitor + Windows 7 Home Premium + Windows 8.1 Pro
GeForce Driver Version 266.58 WHQL installs correctly without modification.
GeForce Driver Version 296.10 WHQL requires modified NV_DISP.INF file to install correctly but Nvidia Control Panel is broken.
GeForce Driver Version 341.44 WHQL requires modified NV_DISP.INF file to install correctly but 2-way SLI is broken.
HP Recommended

So far we have two people who are requesting the orange names? I'm just trying to get an idea of how many. 

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

HP Recommended

Thanks for your feedback

We will look in to this and get back to you shortly, for now the signature recommendation is probably best. If we're able to do so we'll put a post in the gaming boards on this topic

regards,

I worked for HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.