Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion PC 13
I was very happy to buy a brand new laptop for X'mas of 2020. 

Because of battery unable to charge just 1 month after my purchase, I sent it for repair.  It has been over a month now, and I have not gotten it back.  I have called three times and they offered me a loaner.  As you imagine, I don't have loaner or my laptop.

At this point, I am very unhappy with HP.  Further more, I even bought extended warranty.  I really don't think it is worth it if this is the support I will be getting.

The customer support website goes into a loop where it goes no where.

Model Number: 9WG27AV
22 REPLIES 22
HP Recommended

@sendtohen

Welcome to HP Support Community

I understand your concerns and frustrations

I will escalate your case to HP's regional escalation team and a case manager will get back to you

Please check your Inbox

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Any update on this?

HP Recommended

I am having the same issue....

New laptop had black screen of death.  Called January 17, 2021.  Sent in via FedEx with hp box kit on January 25th.  No tracking, so many tries to reach someone.  Spoke to agent on 2-23-21.  Told laptop was in CA repair, would be expedited and would send loaner.  Nothing happened.  Spoke to agent on 2-27-21.  Told information on expediting missed and would expedite.  Told I would receive a call within 72 hours.  No call came.  I called today, 3-6-21 and receive message that “due to current circumstances we are unable to take call at this time”.   I have not received a loaner.  My tracking information that finally updated says 2-22-21 as deliver date.  I NEED a computer for my business.  I am not getting paid for every day that I do not have a computer!! My HP Pavilion Laptop -15 was the worst computer I have ever had, and this has been the worst customer service that I have ever received from any electronic devices!  

HP Recommended

I have also tried to contact them through HP Facebook.  The reply on there is a joke.  

HP Recommended

I tried for three weeks to get an agent that I could speak with.  I finally called repair back and the agents are very helpful, but there is some disconnect between them and HP.   Since then I have heard horror stories from people purchasing from HP and the laptops dying on them.  I’m surprised they have any customers left with the stories I have heard! 

HP Recommended

@sendtohen @Never_again21

I will escalate both your concerns on priority

Please check your Inboxes

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Why doesn't HP let a Authorized Service Center look at my pc? It's under warranty,  they insist I send it in.

Tom

HP Recommended

@tdashiell

I will escalate both your concerns on priority

Please check your Inboxes

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I keep being told my issue would be escalated. I'm ignored! I don't have any confidence in HP. I got so disgusted with then I canceled my Care Pack.  I have filed complaints with the BBB & Attorney General. I'll never recommend or buy HP again!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.