Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 - 15m-cn0012dx

what is the best stylus pen to use with my HP ENVY x360 - 15m-cn0012dx

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@JTapper,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Community,

According to the Product specifications it shows that your PC has been shipped with 15.6" diagonal FHD IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080) Display.

Please go through the Maintenance and Service guide of your notebook, where it shows that your notebook does support Stylus pen: 

Here are the ones which are compatible and have been tested on your PC: 

Impreza pen in dark ash ƭnish 929863-001

Impreza pen in natural silver ƭnish 929863-002

Sunwoda pen in dark ash ƭnish 920241-001

Sunwoda pen in natural silver ƭnish 920942-001

Note: The numbers which are bold and Underlined are the spare part numbers for the Stylus. 

More over, you can also go through the Consumer computers compatible with HP pens and styluses

I hope this information helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help you.

That said, If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.