Did you mean: 
imickey503
Level 2
19 17 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

What is wrong with HP support?? ROTFL

HP Recommended

I have a cq60-615dx and was told there is a recall on the audio  (see HP)  

Well they go above and beyond making sure it is fixed.   I had a Super Duper Experince.  So why is it when you compliment them,  they appoligize for my great experince with HP.   :OpenSmile:

OMG  ...TWICE!  

I guess they are so use to negativity they can't handle good comments like:  

HP rocks.   Or

Value of product is OUTSTANDING! 

You guys go out of your way!

And 

Im Impresed....

I was puzzled that I kept getting a  "I apologizes...  about that..   And how can I remedy the problem...????

:smileyindifferent:

I guess the best support really is online.     

I really don;t get why HP gets so much Flack from other people. I really LOVE HP and Compaq stuff.   

So I am kind of a at a loss on why some people really have a bad time with there HP Products.  

I think it is more user error then HP's doing.   

My laptop has survived 2 car crashes.   And It's still going strong.   

I hope to one day work for HP again.   They do a great job with Bank of America.  And I can;t wait to be on the HP team one day.  

There will always be Snafu;s  and the like.   and Shat happens...   Stuff goes out.   And things go bad.    When it does HP never lets me down.      And I will contine to buy there stuff.     It just works!  And works like you paid for it.       

Again Thank you HP.   Even though your Phone tech suport Supervisors are from another planet entirely.    Your Prouducts are first rate.  

Again THANK YOU HP..    You are Far above the bar of Excellence.  

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
allthatglitterz
3 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I totally hope that you are right. I am currently having a problem with my hp's ac adapter, but this is *probably* more related to overuse rather than the quality of hp products. I bought my current hp dv6 laptop back in January, and everyone has been warning me that I will start having serious problems with it in the next year--as I've heard that most hps last only about two years before they start to experience issues that require professional support. I try to take care of it as best as I can. I clean the LCD screen every week, use compressed air on the fan once a month, and also blow out the keyboard and air vents regularly. I use a cooling pad instead of keeping it on my bed, and I always turn it off properly when it is not in use. I am very picky about my network's security as well and do not download any unecessary files. If I keep following these practices, I hope that my laptop will stay in good shape. One of my friends has had her hp for about five years, and her only problem with it was that she had to be out $30 on a new adapter after the original got fried a few years into its use.

If you can, would you answer my question titled "Problem with AC adapter?" I would really like to get an opinion on it. My hp is still under warranty, so if I can't troubleshoot the problem, I might have to ask for a new adapter.

0 Kudos
imickey503
Author
Level 2
19 17 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Call HP now if it under wanrty and get it taken care of NOW  What are you waiting for They will even send you a box on THEIR TAB!    

What have you got to loose!   

Send A thank you card and  Hard candy in the box for best results.       

What model do you have?   

Link to your post?

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation