Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

So I'm having account problems, I try to reach out to HP, they tell me to contact a forum moderator.  As far as I can see there is no link to a list of moderators or a generic support account that I can contact for the forum.  I eventually through luck and reading through forum posts find a Mod who is online, I send him a private message asking for help and I get no response whatsoever.

Now I don't use this forum all that often so I might not know the page or place I'm suppose to go to get help from a forum mod, but it seems to me if it's not clearly in the forum feeback & suggestions page at the very least then it should be.  Please can I have a mod actually do what they're paid for and private message me ASAP to resolve my issue.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

If the question does not involve private data, I'd suggest asking your question in this section.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

Good Morning @John_MB could you help this individual .

George

I work for HP
HP Recommended

Sadly my particular enquiry does involve personal information.

That said the forum post should still be answered.  How do people contact a mod when there is a forum problem, because HP supports position on it is "not my problem".

HP Recommended

Thank you @george-p

@Zenoxious - Please send me a PM with the exact details of your issue and I will begin helping you.  Below is a link about how to send a PM if you are unfamiliar with the process.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Message/td-p/842013

- John

I am an HP employee.

Want to help? Become an Expert!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.