Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zenoxious
Level 2
10 7 1 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Where are we supposed to go when the forum doesn't work correctly?

So I'm having account problems, I try to reach out to HP, they tell me to contact a forum moderator.  As far as I can see there is no link to a list of moderators or a generic support account that I can contact for the forum.  I eventually through luck and reading through forum posts find a Mod who is online, I send him a private message asking for help and I get no response whatsoever.

Now I don't use this forum all that often so I might not know the page or place I'm suppose to go to get help from a forum mod, but it seems to me if it's not clearly in the forum feeback & suggestions page at the very least then it should be.  Please can I have a mod actually do what they're paid for and private message me ASAP to resolve my issue.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Level 15
16,148 14,909 1,029 2,048
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If the question does not involve private data, I'd suggest asking your question in this section.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
Retired george-p
Retired
15,312 9,281 121 368
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Good Morning @John_MB could you help this individual .

George

I work for HP
0 Kudos
Zenoxious
Level 2
10 7 1 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sadly my particular enquiry does involve personal information.

That said the forum post should still be answered.  How do people contact a mod when there is a forum problem, because HP supports position on it is "not my problem".

0 Kudos
Retired John_MB
Retired
626 438 24 16
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you @george-p

@Zenoxious - Please send me a PM with the exact details of your issue and I will begin helping you.  Below is a link about how to send a PM if you are unfamiliar with the process.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Message/td-p/842013

- John

I am an HP employee.

Want to help? Become an Expert!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation