Did you mean: 
TennesseeWoman
Level 1
12 6 0 2
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Where is my post?

HP Recommended

I just spent 30 minutes describing my problem with my HP printer.  Editing, refining, etc.  I clicked on "Submit". and wanted to see what it looked like.  I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!!!!!   I did the thing about clicking on my name and going to the left side of the next screen and THERE'S NOTHING THERE

1 REPLY 1
WyreNut
Level 15
16,241 15,000 1,039 2,096
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Clicking on your User name shows you have two posts active.  One contains info about a printer.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-All-in-One-Install-Setup/HP-Officejet-Pro-8610-All-in-One-Print...

Hopefully the above links you to the one you are looking for!  

If not, it might still be found in the "AutoSaved Drafts" section.  Go to your Username up in the top-right corner (next to "Log Out") and click it.  Scroll down in the right side and see if any AutoSaved Drafts exist that look like the one you were working on.  Click it to re-open it.

If still not found, it may have been cancelled by mistake.   😞

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation