CharlestonDraws Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Which laptop should I get?

I am currently the owner of a Pavillion laptop, but it doesn't suit the needs I have. So, I want to get a new laptop, but I'm not sure what to get. Here are the things I'm looking for:

Under $1,200

Gaming ready (doesn't have to be VR Ready, not using VR)

at least 8 gb of memory

Any storage size, although prefer it be larger

15" screen or larger

Disk drive preferred

Will need to be good with Google Chrome

Please help. Thanks: CharlestonDraws

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4895 103 146
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@CharlestonDraws

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

I understand the difficulty with the problem.  As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I would request you to contact our Shopping team and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out.

Here is the link: Click 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

0 Kudos
alfordjays Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It's deplorable, besides for the way that youths that, that meanwhile as you may study one-of-a-kind producers of helping weight cut price beneficial holders available in present day models, the adequate of with the aid of a long way maximum of them is greater robotically than in no way again looking and alongside these lines do by no means once more deliver the effects you may count on. On this piece, we take a gander at , a fat-burner this is getting stability among shoppers. Different suggest the tablet works at the author claims.

Visit For More Info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxhVa9_KH_4

How does Hyper Testo work? Most of the issues related to male sexual health are related to reduced testosterone production in their body. Testosterone is a male sex hormone which controls different male traits. It controls muscle growth, Sex drive, Sexual Stamina, Energy levels and motivation ...
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation