Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Who is david_williams2 in this forum?

I received a reply from him in my forum question, but I went to check it, and apparently I am not authorized, nor does the user david_williams2 exist?

This is what I received when I click on the link Re: HP IQ804 with Vista - can I upgrade to Windows 10 (HP Support Forum Subscription Update)

Subject: Re: HP IQ804 with Vista - can I upgrade to Windows 10

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue."

Anyone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Since there is full driver support for your PC, hopefully it will work just fine.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

It appears that he posted 3 items, all of which either he, or a forum moderator deleted.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2828260

As for your question...I doubt that you would be able to get everything to work correctly on W10 on that PC.

It is supported through Windows 7, but beyond that, there are no drivers.

HP Recommended

Thak you Paul,

I am just getting up the nerve to switch to Windows 7 as described in the forum.

Wish me luck!

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Since there is full driver support for your PC, hopefully it will work just fine.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.