Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion Celeron

I am wondering why I have just received an invite to the Community.  I bought my PC at the beginning of February.  It died completely on 25 July and it's replacement only lasted for four days before finally giving up too.  I had chosen HP because my previous HP had lasted for 15 years but it seems HP products are no longer worth buying.  I had to get a refund and buy a different brand of PC.

I did try to get help when the PC first started to go wrong but no-one answered my email and I couldn't find any kind of support on the website.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

The forum recenty underwent a major change from the old format, and it appears that every person who ever joined the forum was notified of this change.

About Community Rank Levels, Points and Privileges

Since you have less than 7 points, your status is that of a New Member regardless of when you first joined the support forum.

If you would like to have your forum account deleted, I can ask a forum moderator to put in a request to do that.

HP Recommended

This was the first invitation I have ever received.  My PC was bought almost 9 months ago so you can see was rather a late invite and since the PC is now "hors de combat", rather pointless too.

HP Recommended

I've explained why you (and every one else that ever registered on the forum), got the invitation e-mail.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with your purchasing the HP PC in February.

Your profile shows that you registered on this forum on April 12, 2009.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/64516

I don't work for or represent HP.

Again...if you want your account deleted, I will ask a forum moderator to put in a request to delete your account.

Otherwise, au revoir.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.