Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
L04717-001
Other

This is a cable for a HP WMR headset. I bought it so I could play VR. I did not know that I would have to wait over a month for it to get here. I know that Covid-19 would slow down the process of my order by at least a week, but 5/29 is ridiculous. I ordered it the ninth of April with expedited shipping. I talked to reps about why it’s estimated to take so long. They say they’re sorry and that’d they put in a escalation order. I ordered one cable. I’m a little irritated, and I don’t have a choice but to wait. Is there any other way so I can make the process faster or will I have to wait a dreadful month.  I bought this from HP’s Part store.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I just want to mention we're in the middle of a global pandemic and everyone is affected. Not just you or me but the entire globe.

Part manufacturers, part sellers, repair lines, couriers, airlines, customers, everyone is affected.

If you look at the other posts in the community feedback, you can clearly see people upset with delays and wanting to speak with the manager of COVID 19. It's very upsetting to see.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.