JF02
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Why is HP suppose to deliver my product on 5/29 even with expedited shipping

HP Recommended
L04717-001
Other

This is a cable for a HP WMR headset. I bought it so I could play VR. I did not know that I would have to wait over a month for it to get here. I know that Covid-19 would slow down the process of my order by at least a week, but 5/29 is ridiculous. I ordered it the ninth of April with expedited shipping. I talked to reps about why it’s estimated to take so long. They say they’re sorry and that’d they put in a escalation order. I ordered one cable. I’m a little irritated, and I don’t have a choice but to wait. Is there any other way so I can make the process faster or will I have to wait a dreadful month.  I bought this from HP’s Part store.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AlexandruN
Level 6
424 424 28 73
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just want to mention we're in the middle of a global pandemic and everyone is affected. Not just you or me but the entire globe.

Part manufacturers, part sellers, repair lines, couriers, airlines, customers, everyone is affected.

If you look at the other posts in the community feedback, you can clearly see people upset with delays and wanting to speak with the manager of COVID 19. It's very upsetting to see.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation