Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 5255
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Why is it so difficult to get help from HP? Virtual help tells me it connecting to a live agent but never does and never tells you if their is a wait time. The virtual agent does not answer most questions. Poor customer service.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Hondo1733

Welcome to our humble abode, the family and tech-friendly house of HP Forums!

I'll be your host for the day, they call me the Riddle_Decipher.

Perhaps, I could help, all I need to know is - How may I be of assistance?

Give me description of the issue and I'll do everything in my power to help resolve your concern.

For now, i apologize for all the frustration you had to go through while dealing with the virtual assistant and I'll have your feedback forwarded to the appropriate team and they'll start working on the same,

Keep me posted on what you need and I'll take care of it.

Meanwhile, I hope your day gets better,

Take care & good luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I'm with you on this one. Looking for a forum for monitors but I can't find one. Need specific information which automated responses can't deal with, and don't have time to phone. Going through the troubleshooter runs you round in circles but it does that on every site that offers automated help. 

HP Recommended

@Smash4686

Thank you for posting on HP Forums!

Depending on which monitor you need help with, this is the right place unless its a commercial device in which case I can route your post to the appropriate team,

Simply write down your concern (detailed post with the model name and OS used along) and I'll help you out, and I'm not an automated response so there shouldn't be any such issues. 😉

Awaiting your response,

Eager to help.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.