Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Omen 27i

Will I ever receive my product?

I ordered a monitor a while back, guaranteed next day delivery (although a guarantee in HP books seems like a urinal equivalent). After being told that the monitor was going to be delayed a few days, I waited patiently until realising that the monitor had been updated to delivered - but I had received nothing. Having emailed customer support multiple times and getting 0 response, I was quite frustrated so I called their helpline. After spending a considerable amount of time trying to find a human to talk to, I finally spoke to someone who told me that they were carrying out an internal investigation to figure out where the product has gone. Fair enough. I was told this would take no longer than a couple of days and that I should have a new one on the way by then end of the week. Waiting and frequently checking my emails, still nothing happened. At this point I was incredibly frustrated and was desperate for my monitor. Having called them a couple more times trying to ask for an update, I was finally told that I was going to get a refund - which I contested as I got the monitor at black Friday price and felt like I could've picked up a similar monitor at a similar price which I can't anymore. This then leaves me at the situation where I am now, where I am waiting for them to finish their investigation, realise that they have made the mistake, NOT ME, and ship me a new monitor which can't be that hard for a multi-million pound business, despite the difficult times at  the moment. Lesson learnt - if you are considering buying anything that is HP branded, either buy from a different retailer or find an alternative! (I have had good experiences with dell who sell similar items)

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.