cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Will my product ever arrive?

HP Recommended
Omen 27i

Will I ever receive my product?

I ordered a monitor a while back, guaranteed next day delivery (although a guarantee in HP books seems like a urinal equivalent). After being told that the monitor was going to be delayed a few days, I waited patiently until realising that the monitor had been updated to delivered - but I had received nothing. Having emailed customer support multiple times and getting 0 response, I was quite frustrated so I called their helpline. After spending a considerable amount of time trying to find a human to talk to, I finally spoke to someone who told me that they were carrying out an internal investigation to figure out where the product has gone. Fair enough. I was told this would take no longer than a couple of days and that I should have a new one on the way by then end of the week. Waiting and frequently checking my emails, still nothing happened. At this point I was incredibly frustrated and was desperate for my monitor. Having called them a couple more times trying to ask for an update, I was finally told that I was going to get a refund - which I contested as I got the monitor at black Friday price and felt like I could've picked up a similar monitor at a similar price which I can't anymore. This then leaves me at the situation where I am now, where I am waiting for them to finish their investigation, realise that they have made the mistake, NOT ME, and ship me a new monitor which can't be that hard for a multi-million pound business, despite the difficult times at  the moment. Lesson learnt - if you are considering buying anything that is HP branded, either buy from a different retailer or find an alternative! (I have had good experiences with dell who sell similar items)

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation