Did you mean: 
zberryman
Level 4
30 21 0 40
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Word of encouragement

HP Recommended

I know some of  you are frustrated and confused about the problems we are having. I've been with HP forever and, really, these guys are trying to help.  Anything we try that is new to us IS CHALLENGING AND DIFFICULT. I know!!!

But I just want to say, DON'T GIVE UP!

These technicians are really trying their best to solve all our problems; but no one can know everything about every computer.  Hopefully, soon, I think eveything will finally work out. Remember, Vista and new computers are changing everyday. I find some things very frustrating, but I don't get mad and give up.  HP is the best site I've ever been too. Where can you get free online classes to help you learn?  How come they offer an Activity Center where you can create things for free?  Why are there alerts and driver supports and  online chats for FREE? I don't know of ANY site that provides us with all that---even Microsoft or Windows!

All I ask is that you try to be patient with the people  that are trying to help. We are all taking "baby steps" in this new world of technology.

To You Instructors and Technicians:

You are doing the best you can and I appreciate all  you do. I don't expect you to solve every problem with my computer. You are not sitting her with me. But I have received MUCH help through many years and I have learned so much. You have a very hard  job, and you do have MANY successes. You cannot solve them all and we should not expect you to.

Personally, I love HP. You can do more on it and solve more problems and questions than any other site I know.  You have my support---even if you can't solve my problem. I know you are  doing the  best you can. And if anyone disagrees with me, you don't know how important these guy are.

All I can say is: DON'T GIVE UP AND KEEP ON TRYING--THESE GUYS ARE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN.  NO ONE CAN KNOW  EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERY COMPUTER.

1 REPLY 1
DexterM
Level 10
4,502 4,478 304 1,049
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I wish everyone thought like you do. But unfortunately we don't always get what we ask for. Your words show gerat faith and support for HP. and i'd like to tell you that I greatly appreciate it. I wish I could say this on behalf of HP, but I can't due to the disclaimer at the bottom of the page.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation