Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Yesterday, I was on the phone with one of HP representatives. I was calling concerning the fact that I was told I had to pay out of pocket to back up my laptop before sending it to technical support. After speaking with many technicians and representatives, I asked to speak to a supervisor. Once I was connected with the supervisor, I asked why I would have to pay out of my pocket and if I was going to pay out of pocket I wanted a new laptop or a different laptop because I had many issues with this laptop. He was rude and of no help to me at all whatsoever so I said I would be contacting the headquarters to let them know the "sucky" service I got. I was then told if I use slang again that he will be sure that a representative does not answer my phone calls ever again. I understand that I was not 100% professional with my call, but, was and still am, very upset with the MANY issues I am having with my product and the service I am not receiving. I have had to send this one laptop in for repair many times over the last 2 years because it has overheated many times, short circuited my charger, my screen has cracked, my buttons have fallen off, it repeatly restarts, the wifi sometimes does not respond, the laptop turns off randomly, the operating system is slow, etc.

When I tried to report my problem with the supervisor, it took me over 3 hours to get an email address to report it to. The email address was incorrect and I still haven't been able to report my problem.

I have been a customer with HP for two years and have bought 2 laptops. I do not see myself purchasing an HP product in the future and do not recommend it to anyone either!! I have not only had a great deal of problems with my product, the customer service I recieve is less than acceptable.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
HP Recommended

I'm totally agreed with this and same for quality.

My Pavilion Slimline had been shipped back twice with in a month. I just called support, 3rd time, because memory failure, same old problem, and the support guy went thru his checklist but no solution then said "I can't hear you" and hang my phone.

I called again and asked to talk to duty manager. But, duty manager was not on duty because it’s midnight in India 😞

My kid school just began. If HP can’t fix, this time, I’ll report this to BBB and no more HP product in my house.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.