Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello everyone  , Nitish sood this side from India . Actually i am using your product name Hp pavilion. I recently  brought this laptop but few day’s back my laptop was working slow so it suggested me to do restore or recover. I started that while doing that my laptop got automatically off by itself. I registered a complaint regarding it. The technician who came told me that your motherboard is not working there is some issue we have to replace it and you have to pay for that after that your manager told me that technician said there some liquid gone in your laptop firstly  I can’t trust your technician. I want my laptop or motherboard should be diagnostic analysis. I don’t your manger to do that. They said we don’t use that kind of system. I said It’s HP worldwide company it’s impossible that you don’t do that. After that come bring your laptop to service centre but you have to pay for motherboard. I just want Surety that my laptop’s motherboard is not working due to my mistake i’m not gonna trust your technician. 
after that 

I gave my laptop to service centre to some other technician he opened my laptop and check after that he called me and said sir i think your laptop got moisture in it and after that you put your laptop on charging it got short circuit that’s why your laptop is not working.

It obviously how do i know that my my laptop got moisture in it. Moisture is very where in air it’s obviously I can’t stop moisture to get in my laptop and it’s obviously i’ll charge my laptop. My laptop is not working because of charging that’s the main reason I have video+Call recording of technician in that he is clearly saying that sir your laptop is not because of charging problem and it got short circuit I CAN ATTACH THAT RECORDING IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN THAT. but service centre sent wrong info to hp company that there’s customer fault. Service centre just want to make money. 
I want justice. That’s it. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

hi

Hello
sorry, but you are not in direct contact with hp here
it is a service offered by HP, but run by volunteers, not employed by hp, for the most part!

I usually turn more to the user side, in case of a problem with support, in order to try to find a solution..
But only, there it seems impossible to me
according to what you indicate, and from what I understand, it is said by two different people, that the motherboard has traces of liquid
If there was a problem, it's not just a little humidity in the air..
unless you are in a relatively very humid place
I think they deduced that liquid was spilled directly!
And it will not be supported for free
I advise you to go see a professional other than HP
you'll see what he thinks about it

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

But second time when i gave my laptop to service centre your technician clearly said me your laptop is not working because of charging issues. You’re mother board got short circuit because of charging i have video+ call recording including his phone number and pics. It’s just I don’t want to disclose it publicly if you want to listen i can send you personally 

HP Recommended

ok, so i'm telling you again, because it doesn't seem clear to you
he's not my technician, I don't work for HP

so from what I understood, he told you that it was due to humidity, if the motherboard took on water, it is obvious that it caused a short circuit!
useless to give me recordings that would be useless!
Do what I told you, go see another professional
and if he tells you otherwise, contact HP

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.