Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-17-2020 03:47 AM
09-17-2020 08:51 AM
When you need to return an item purchased from the HP Store
You are seeking help from the HP Store in your region,
Please contact Customer Service at the Store.
Contact Options here:
Select Home and Home Office products > (Next) Select the type of order / information you seek
Thank you for participating in our HP Community.
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.
Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" .
09-17-2020 09:36 AM
You do want to contact the Store to get a refund.
Our community is not the HP Store.
We have no connection with purchases or returns made at the HP Store or any other merchant.
We do not have any access to your private information (and we cannot make use of it).
I can forward a request for review - it is not always fast, the methods are not direct, the response is not in our control.
Request for Review
- I will submit a request that someone review your question / concern.
- Our Community is not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales or HP Service.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
Note to those reading:
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.
09-17-2020 10:56 AM
Thanks for your clarification and forwarding this case.
I am trying to Reach to on every number posted on HP website, shared my concern over email with online store Team, Tried reaching to service center, tried reaching over FB but Unfortunately no result and no response.
No one even bothered to Reply on my email that was sent 3 days back and marking reminders since then. Already raised 2 cases with HP Technical support but no response since 2+ days.
I would appreciate if someone from HP can have a look into this or can forward this to concerned Team.
09-17-2020 02:29 PM
@ArpitSinha I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.
Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.
Please look for a private message requesting additional information.
Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.
I am an HP Employee
09-22-2020 01:05 AM
I am not able to find any solution in private message sent to me. I am going to escalate this matter for HP as 1+ week has passed and no one even bother to reply and resolve our query. Seems like HP is only concerned about selling products online some how and after that let customer suffer.
Thankyou very much HP Team for your kind gesture and worst experience I ever had shopping online.
09-22-2020 01:04 PM
@ArpitSinha I just need you to reply to my private message asking for a few details, so I can forward your concern to a team of supervisor's who can help get this sorted,
I've sent out another message to you and I hope you'd consider responding to it, so we can help you.
Awaiting your response,
I am an HP Employee