Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BuckarooBanzai Top Student
Top Student
3 2 0 1
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Your Organization account may not be set up properly and you may not have permissions...

any

I just opened a case and submitted it, then I was given the message "Your Organization account may not be set up properly and you may not have permissions to see the case. Please look for the case ID in the case list in the My Views sections."

Can you please help me get my organization setup correctly?  It would be nice if users could setup their own organizations correctly.  

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Retired danny-r
Retired
8,251 7,081 141 474
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Your Organization account may not be set up properly and you may not have permissions...

@BuckarooBanzi

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
BuckarooBanzai Top Student
Top Student
3 2 0 1
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It's been a couple of weeks since your message and I've received no message from HP on this topic.

0 Kudos
frozentundraIT Honor Student
Honor Student
3 3 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yeah its frustrating how little the support is for this issue on the HP.com site.

0 Kudos
Tamahist Honor Student
Honor Student
4 4 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

I guess you have to contact the your accont menager. He/She will help Your

Regards.

Abdullah K.

Regards.

Abdullah Kılıç
0 Kudos
Highlighted
frozentundraIT Honor Student
Honor Student
3 3 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Tamahist wrote:

Hi

I guess you have to contact the your accont menager. He/She will help Your

Regards.

Abdullah K.

We didn't use to have this issue. It only crept up lately. And the worst thing is that there is nothing anywhere in my profile or in the HP site that suggests how to fix this issue.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation